1mm Tesa Tape 61395 Roll Double Sided Adhesive Tape (30m)
€12.99 inc GST
- 1mm wide x 30 metre roll
- TESA 61395 is pressure sensitive - heat is not required to activate a bond
- High strength used by pros for repairing electronic devices
- Suitable for sealing tablets and phones
Frequently Bought Together
Use the adhesive the professionals use for sticking down glass, plastics and cables on mobile and tablet devices. This is a popular tape used by OEM phone and tablet manufacturers
TESA 61395 is a black, double sided self-adhesive tape consisting of a black PET backing and tackified acrylic adhesive.
- 1mm thick
- 30m length
- Thickness: 200µm
- Very high bonding strength
- Superior resistance
- High shock resistance
- Responsive to demanding environmental conditions
- Black color for easy detection
- Pressure activated - heat is not required to form a bond
This tape is very strong, make sure you are fully ready to complete the install prior to removing the backing.
Do not stack rolls without a slip sheet or allow them to touch each other, they will bond permanently. Keep provided slip sheets between them. 2 mm and smaller rolls can be delicate, handle with care.
- Back Material - PET film
- Colour - Black
- Adhesive Type - Tackified Acrylic
- Total Width - 1mm
- Total Length - 30 metres
- Total thickness - 7.87 mils
- Elongation at break - 50%
- Tensile Strength - 11.42 lbs/in
- Type of liner - glassine
- Thickness of liner - 2.79 mils
- Weight of liner - 80g/m2
What’s In The Box
- 1x 1mm TESA Tape 61395 30 metre roll
Excellent item, excellent service.
No problems encountered. Everything trouble free.