Macbook Retina 12" A1534 Trackpad Touchpad (Early 2015)
€99.99 inc GST
- Replacement trackpad
- Suits Macbook Retina 12" A1534 Early 2015
- P/N: 810-00021-08
Frequently Bought Together
Replace a malfunctioning or damaged trackpad in your Early 2015 A1534 model MacBook Retina 12" laptop.
A worn out trackpad may have cosmetic scratches or a cracked surface causing it to malfunction. In addition, an aging trackpad may become unresponsive making your laptop difficult to control. Fix these issues with a replacement part.
- Trackpad with Haptic engine
- 12 Month Warranty
The trackpad cable is not included. You will need to transfer the cable from your old trackpad or if damaged, we do sell the cables
This part will either be brand new or a used Genuine Apple replacement
- Compatible Part Numbers: 810-00021-08
- Colours Available: Space Grey, Silver, Gold
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
- EMC 2746
Macbook Retina 12" 2015 How do I find my Model number?
Device Number (M Number)
Checkout the video above or step-by-step guide below for assistance in completing this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- P5 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Y00 Triwing Screwdriver
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Black Spudger
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (（+420）448756330) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your laptop and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- Remove the rear case panel slowly to make sure you don't pull and tear any flex cables
On 2015 models, to avoid logic board damage, when your MacBook repair is complete but before powering it on, connect it to low-voltage power using a 5-Watt iPhone charger and a USB-C to USB-A cable. These accessories are not included with your MacBook, so make sure you have them ready before you begin.
What’s In The Box
- 1x A1534 Macbook 12" Trackpad 2015