Macbook Pro 15" A1286 HDD Hard Drive Cable (Mid 2012) | 821-1492
€29.99 inc GST
- Replacement HDD Hard Drive Cable
- Suits Macbook Pro A1286 Mid 2012
- P/N: 821-1492-A, 821-1492-01, 923-0084
Frequently Bought Together
Replace a damaged hard drive cable in your Mid 2012 MacBook Pro 15" Unibody laptop computer with this part. Common fix for flashing folder with question mark (unrecognized drive).
- 2.5" SATA hard drive flex cable connection
- Front panel IR sensor
- Indicator light
This part only works in the A1286 MacBook Pro Mid 2012. It will not work in other MacBook Pro models or other years of the A1286 MacBook Unibody. HDD brackets are not included and must be transferred from the original cable.
This part will either be brand new or an A-Grade Used Genuine Apple replacement
- Compatible Part Numbers: 821-1492-A, 821-1492-01, 923-0084
- Part Type: HDD to logic board cable
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
- EMC 2556
Macbook Pro 15" 2012 How do I find my Model number?
Device Number (M Number)
Checkout the video above or step-by-step guide below for assistance in completing this repair as they require the removal of the battery screws
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (（+420）448756330) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your laptop and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you match the cable model number so you can be sure it will work with your device
What’s In The Box
- 1x Macbook Pro 15" A1286 821-1492 hard drive flex cable