Macbook Retina 12" A1534 Keyboard Replacement (2015)
€169.99 inc GST
- Replacement US English keyboard
- Suits Macbook Retina 12" A1534 (2015)
Frequently Bought Together
Replace a damaged, dirty, corroded, or malfunctioning keyboard compatible with a model A1534 12" Retina MacBook from 2015.
- US version A1534 Keyboard
- 12 Month Warranty
The aluminum upper case, backlight, keyboard flex cable and keyboard screws are not included.
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
- EMC 2746
Macbook Retina 12" 2015 How do I find my Model number?
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above to assist with this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- P5 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Y00 Triwing Scredriver
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Black Spudger
- hireedgerecruiting 5x Set of Opening Picks
- A1534 Keyboard Flex Cable
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (（+420）448756330) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your laptop and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- Remove the rear case panel slowly to make sure you don't pull and tear any flex cables
- Use a little bit of heat on the rear black sticker to help remove it without tearing
On 2015 models, to avoid logic board damage, when your MacBook repair is complete but before powering it on, connect it to low-voltage power using a 5-Watt iPhone charger and a USB-C to USB-A cable. These accessories are not included with your MacBook, so make sure you have them ready before you begin.
What’s In The Box
- 1x A1534 Macbook 12" Keyboard replacement for 2015