iPhone 11 Pro Ear Piece Sensor Flex Cable0 IP11PSENSOR
Sold Out Email me when back in stock Ships today
iPhone 11 Pro Ear Piece Sensor Flex Cable
Sold Out Email me when back in stock
- Replaces the top speaker flex cable with sensors.
- Includes top light sensors, microphone and floodlight illuminator
- Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro (A2160, A2215 and A2217)
- P/N; 821-02071
Frequently Bought Together
Replace a malfunctioning sensor assembly and fix problems with phone call audio and some sensor functions on your iPhone 11 Pro.
- Floodlight illuminator
- Light sensors
This component includes the flood illuminator, which is part of the Face ID security feature. That sensor is paired to the logic board in an iPhone 11 Pro. Replacing this part will not restore Face ID functions, only earpiece speaker and sensor functions. In order to keep Face ID functioning, you will need to remove the sensor cable and replace with your own sensor cable. This requires micro-soldering skills.
This product does not include ear speaker.
- Compatible Part Numbers: 821-02071
- Part Type: Top Speaker Sensor Flex Cable
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
iPhone 11 Pro Model NumbersHow do I find my Model number?
- EMC 3305
- EMC 3307
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above or checkout the step-by-step guide below as they contain removal of the battery adhesive
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- Phillips #000 Screwdriver
- P2 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Y000 Triwing tri-point Screwdriver
- iSclack opening tool
- Suction Cup
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- hireedgerecruiting 5 piece opening picks
- Black Spudger
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iHold Evo Screen Holder
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (（+420）448756330) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your phone and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removald
What’s In The Box
- 1x iPhone 11 Pro Replacement Ear Piece Sensor Flex Cable