iPad Air 2 Headphone Jack (Wifi Model)
€8.99 inc GST
- Replacement Headphone Jack
- Suitable for a faulty or damaged headphone port
- iPad Air 2 (A1566) models
- P/N; 821-00050
Frequently Bought Together
Replace a damaged, dirty, or corroded headphone jack for the wifi version iPad Air 2 (A1566) and fix problems getting audio in your headphones.
- Headphone Jack
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Flex Cable
- ZIF connector for Cellular
- 12 Month Warranty
This part will either be brand new or an A-Grade used Genuine Apple replacement.
- Part Number: 821-00050
- Type: Headphone Jack
- Colors: Black, White
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
iPad Air 2 Wifi Model Numbers How do I find my Model number?
- EMC 2822
Device Number (M Number)
Check out the step by step guide below for assistance in this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- Phillips #000 Screwdriver
- Suction Cup
- TESA Tape
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- hireedgerecruiting 5 piece opening picks
- Black Spudger
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iHold Evo Screen Holder
- S-160 Antistatic Heat Resistant Repair Mat
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (（+420）448756330) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your phone and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- If your iPad does not turn on or show an image after your repair, you may need to perform a force restart. To do this, press and hold the power button and home button until the apple logo appears onscreen.
What’s In The Box
- 1x iPad Air 2 Replacement Headphone Jack