iPhone 8 Plus IC3 Premium Screen Replacement5 IP8P12-W In Stock
€69.99 inc GST
iPhone 8 Plus IC3 Premium Screen Replacement
€69.99 inc GST
- OEM Sharp LCD with high colour intensity
- In-Cell technology which has the LCD, touchscreen and 3D touch in the same sensor layer for a quicker, stable touch system
- True Tone Compatible (Transfer machine required)
- Compatible with iPhone 8 Plus models; A1864, A1897 & A1898
Frequently Bought Together
hireedgerecruiting’s In-Cell Sharp LCD screen is part of the innovative IC3 range. Here’s what you can expect from this product:
- Incredible In-Cell Technology which combines the LCD, touchscreen, and 3D touch sensors into one layer to offer fantastic responsiveness far beyond what most cheap aftermarket components can give. See 'Why buy IC3' tab below for more details
- Original Sharp LCD screen that’s brighter, whiter, and darker than most alternatives with uniform illumination across the entire screen.
- Integrated driver control which uses a single driver IC to perform display, touch and 3D touch functions simultaneously, enhancing power efficiency, brightness, color and contrast.
- Energy efficient thanks to the In-Cell structure and integrated driver controller, which lowers the battery drain to a rate even lower than the original Apple screen.
- Quality materials and precise cutouts for a premium product which performs well and fits accurately.
- Affordable price, less than a quarter of what you would pay for an Apple replacement.
This is a third party iPhone 8 Plus replacement screen and not an Official Apple product
Why buy IC3?
What makes our IC3 range better than other aftermarket options?
To make a long story short, it’s the In-Cell technology which puts the LCD, Touchscreen and 3D Touch in the same sensor layer that is the hero here. This innovative tech greatly reduces delayed or intermittent touch sensitivity that plagues other aftermarket products, and also ensures uniform illumination and quality right to the edges of the screen.
Many other products use Out-Cell tech which stacks these three features up to reduce costs. When the layers are separated, the touch sensor is farther from the glass and there is also greater distance between the glass and the LCD, resulting in shadows at the corners or edges and even pressure marks from underneath. IC3 solves these issues and offers a screen to rival the original.
Of the several screens from various manufacturers that Apple uses, the Sharp screen is the most compatible and easily calibrated to the phone. The OEM Sharp LCD is used in the IC3 range and provides intense colours that are brighter, stronger and clearer than other aftermarket screens, as seen below
What else? Because they are not stacking three layers of glass, IC3 screens allow space to use the thicker and higher-quality OEM-grade glass with a 9D hardness rating, the same properties as the original. This is far stronger than the thinner, cheaper glass used in other aftermarket options and will keep your screen intact and functional for longer. IC3 screens will stand up to more of what life throws at it.
For top-notch picture quality, fantastic touch sensitivity, an excellent fit to your phone, and great affordability, try our IC3 range. Aftermarket doesn’t get much better than this.
- Screen Type: Sharp LCD
- Touch System Type: In-Cell
- Backlight Type: 3M ESR Brightness enhancer
- Display Size: 5.5"
- Colours: Black or White
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Contrast Ratio: 1400:1
- Brightness: 590 cd/m2
- True Tone Capable: Yes
- Pixels per square inch: 401 ppi
- Glass Rating: 9H
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
iPhone 8 Plus Model Numbers
- EMC 3160
- EMC 3174
- EMC 3173
Device Number (M Number)
Check out the video above or step by step guide below for assistance in this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
Please note: This screen comes with a simple toolkit, please check the "what's in the box" section for details
- Phillips #000 Screwdriver
- P2 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Y000 Triwing Screwdriver
- iSclack opening tool
- Suction Cup
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- hireedgerecruiting 5 piece opening picks
- Black Spudger
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iHold Evo Screen Holder
- JC V1s True Tone Transfer Machine
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (（+420）448756330) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your phone and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- The home button and front camera flex cable need to be transferred from your old screen
- True Tone is lost once you replace the screen. Use a True Tone serial transfer machine to keep the True Tone feature. Plug in the old screen, click copy, then plug in the new screen and click transfer - you are then good to go.
- Be careful when transferring your home button from your old screen, use a spudger to gently pry underneath the flex cable to loosen the glue. If the home button breaks, you will lose Touch ID and home button features.
What’s In The Box
- 1x iPhone 8 Plus IC3 Screen Replacement
- 1x iPhone 8 Plus Screen Gasket Adhesive
- 1x Simple replacement toolkit
- 1x Small plastic handle phillips #000 screwdriver
- 1x Small plastic handle P2 pentalobe screwdriver
- 1x Small plastic handle Y000 Triwing screwdriver
- 1x Small plastic handle flathead screwdriver
- 1x Small suction cup
- 1x Small blue spudger
- 1x Opening pick
Easy switch out. Funky bits like camera, home button etc easy to switch out as ribbon lengths all good size and shape. Screen as responsive as an oem screen. Good brightness and quality. Tools supplied all perfectly adequate for the task.
The part looks and works great, the free gasket it came with to keep the device water tight I thought was a great touch a little awkward to apply until you work it out but it's great.
Hi Elkxander. Thank you for buying from us. We are pleased that you like the IC3 screen you purchased.