iPhone XS Max IC3 LCD Screen Replacement5 IPXSM12
Sold Out Email me when back in stock Ships today
iPhone XS Max IC3 LCD Screen Replacement
Sold Out Email me when back in stock
- Premium TFT LCD with high colour intensity
- In-Cell technology which has the LCD, touchscreen and 3D touch in the same sensor layer for a quicker, stable touch system
- True Tone Compatible (Transfer machine required)
- Compatible with iPhone XS Max models; A1921, A2101, A2102 & A2104
Frequently Bought Together
- AMAZING IN-CELL TECHNOLOGY - Includes In-Cell Technology which has the LCD, Touchscreen and 3D Touch in the same sensor layer. You don't have to use the cheap aftermarket Out-Of-Cell Screens (OOC) anymore. No more intermittent or delayed touch, no more dull cold colours or shadows around the edge of the screen.
- PREMIUM LCD - Our hireedgerecruiting IC3 range includes a premium TFT LCD with brighter colours, whiter whites and darker blacks than other aftermarket LCD screens available
- ILLUMINATION UNIFORMITY - The combination of the premium LCD and the In-Cell Technology means you get illumination uniformity. A side-effect of the OOC screens is shadows and dark patches around the edge of the screen due to the distance between screen and glass. The IC3 has a uniform colour and brightness across the whole screen.
- INTEGRATED DRIVER CONTROL - Our hireedgerecruiting IC3 range requires only one Integrated Driver Controller IC (IDC) to perform display, touch and 3D touch functions simultaneously, enhancing power efficiency, brightness, color and contrast.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - Our hireedgerecruiting IC3 screens have been thoughtfully designed and constructed from superior quality materials. The TFT LCD is equipped with superior circuitry and components which delivers a premium product quality. This is coupled with rigorous testing procedures to ensure hireedgerecruiting IC3 screens outperform standard LCD screens.
- PRECISE CUTOUTS - The dimensions and cutouts are accurate to the Original. The technicians have meticulously worked to make sure all dimensions are exact so installation is a breeze.
- TRUE TONE CAPABLE - Apple's true tone feature is lost when you change screens. hireedgerecruiting IC3 screens are capable of keeping the True Tone feature if you use a transfer machine
- COST EFFECTIVE - hireedgerecruiting IC3 screens a much cheaper alternative to the Original OLED screens, saving you money without costing you in quality.
This is a third party iPhone XS Max replacement screen and not an Official Apple product
- Screen Type: TFT LCD
- Touch System Type: In-Cell
- Backlight Type: 3M ESR Brightness enhancer
- Display Size: 6.5"
- Contrast Ratio: 1000000:1
- True Tone Capable: Yes
- Colour Gamut: DCI-P3
- Colour Temp: 6500k
- Brightness: 580 cd/m2
- Glass Rating: 9H
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
iPhone XS Max Model Numbers
- EMC 3219
- EMC 3234
- EMC 3235
- EMC 3261
Device Number (M Number)
Check out the video above or step by step guide below for assistance in this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
Please note: This screen comes with a simple toolkit, please check the "what's in the box" section for details
- Phillips #000 Screwdriver
- P2 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Y000 Triwing Screwdriver
- iSclack opening tool
- Suction Cup
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- hireedgerecruiting 5 piece opening picks
- Black Spudger
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iHold Evo Screen Holder
- JC V1s True Tone Transfer Machine
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (（+420）448756330) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your phone and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- The earpiece and sensor flex cable needs to be transferred from your old screen
- True Tone is lost once you replace the screen. Use a True Tone serial transfer machine to keep the True Tone feature. Plug in the old screen, click copy, then plug in the new screen and click transfer - you are then good to go.
- Be careful when transferring your earpiece flex cable from your old screen, use a spudger to gently pry underneath the flex cable to loosen the glue. If the flex cable breaks, you will lose Face ID features. Watch the video above before attempting removal
What’s In The Box
- 1x iPhone XS Max IC3 Screen Replacement
- 1x iPhone XS Max Screen Gasket Adhesive
- 1x Simple replacement toolkit
- 1x Small plastic handle phillips #000 screwdriver
- 1x Small plastic handle P2 pentalobe screwdriver
- 1x Small plastic handle Y000 Triwing screwdriver
- 1x Small plastic handle flathead screwdriver
- 1x Small suction cup
- 1x Small blue spudger
- 1x Opening pick