Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (GPS) Force Touch Gasket with Adhesive0 IWA393-38MM/GPS In Stock
€13.99 inc GST
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (GPS) Force Touch Gasket with Adhesive
€13.99 inc GST
- Replacement force touch for 38mm Series 3 GPS Apple Watch
- Includes precut adhesive for adhering the screen to the chassis
- Compatible with Apple Watch Series 3 model; A1858
Frequently Bought Together
When working on the inside of your 38mm Apple Watch Series 3 model, it is easy to cut the force touch sensor when attempting to remove the screen. Restore force touch functions while also adhering the screen to the chassis with this gasket, no need to cut and shape new adhesive to fit the frame, it is precut to size!
Installation adhesive for the two sides of the gasket is pre-attached.
This Apple Watch force touch gasket is not compatible with the 38mm GPS+Cellular version or the 42mm versions of the Series 3 Apple Watch
- Adhesive Type: Double-sided
- Gasket Size: 38mm
- Watch Type: GPS only
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
Series 3 38mm GPS Model NumbersHow do I find my Model number?
- EMC 3165
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above or checkout the step-by-step guide below for assistance in completing this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- #11 Point Knife Blades x5
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iFlex opening tool
- hireedgerecruiting Y000 Triwing Tri-Point Screwdriver
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Black Spudger
- hireedgerecruiting 5x Plastic Opening cards
- Screw Mat
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (（+420）448756330) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your watch and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- Before removing your battery, discharge the battery to below 25%. A charged lithium-ion battery can catch fire or explode if punctured or damaged
- When attempting to remove the screen, be careful not to push the blade or iFlex tool in too far or too hard, doing so may cause damage to the internal parts. Only 3mm depth is required to cut the adhesive. Draw a mark on your tool to help with depth management.
- Make sure you align and place the gasket the right way up so it clips in correctly on the watch, take note of how the previous force touch was placed
- Make sure all residue is removed and cleaned prior to installing the new adhesive, if not done correctly the screen may seperate from the frame. We recommend cleaning the frame with isopropyl alchohol wipes
If the battery in your device is swollen or damaged during repair, take the proper precautions
What’s In The Box
- 1x Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS Force Touch Gasket and Adhesive