10 Piece Macbook Repair Toolkit - Suitable for Macbook Pro and Macbook Air Series4.88 M8PMBT In Stock
€29.99 inc GST
10 Piece Macbook Repair Toolkit - Suitable for Macbook Pro and Macbook Air Series
€29.99 inc GST
- Includes Triwing, Pentalobe P2 & P5, Philips, Torx T3, T5 and T6 Screwdriver, Spudger, ESD Tweezers and Plastic Card
- 360 Degree swivel tops to make turning the screwdrivers easy
- Magentic Tips on the screwdrivers to make it easy to handle the small screws
- Suitable for replacing parts on Macbook Pro and Macbook Air Series Laptops
Frequently Bought Together
High Grade Screwdrivers: The Triwing Y0 2.0mm, Philips #00 1.5mm, Pentalobe P2 0.8mm & P5 1.2mm, Torx T3, T5 & T6 screwdrivers are perfect for the getting into and removing components inside Macbook Pro and Air Series computers. They are made from strong Aluminium Alloy with a textured surface to provide good grip when using and S2 Steel tips for a strong impact resistance against repeated use. The magnetised heads assist with installation by allowing you to keep the small screws on the end of your screwdriver and includes a rotating top to make moving the screwdriver in your fingers easy and comfortable.
- S2 Steel Tips - strong and damage resistant
- Aluminium Alloy body with textured surface for good grip
- Swivel head - spins easily in your hand
- Magnetic tips - assists with lining up screws
- 12 Month Warranty
Nylon Spudger: The Nylon antistatic spudger is perfect for prying up connectors, cutting adhesive, removing antenna plugs or holding things in place while working on a device. Often referred to as the black stick. The black stick is the same tool used by Apple technicians to aid in the assembly & disassembly of iBooks, PowerBooks, MacBooks, iPods and iPhones without damaging or scratching any other component. Also can be used in laptops, mobile phones & any other electronic device.
Plastic Card: The Plastic card is thin and perfect for getting underneath or between components and cutting adhesive without risking damage to the frame or component. Can be folded to any size to assist with getting around tight corners.
Curved Anti-Static Tweezers - Curved anti-static tweezers specifically designed for picking up electronic components and chips without worry of static electricity damage. The tips are smaller and thinner than your average sized tweezers so you can get into the tighest of spaces.
All electronic and mechanical devices
Including (but not limited to):
- Macbook 2009+
- Macbook Pro 13" 2008 onwards
- Macbook Pro 15" 2008 onwards
- Macbook Pro 17" 2008 onwards
- Macbook Air 11" 2010 onwards
- Macbook Air 13" 2010 onwards
- Macbook Retina all models
What’s In The Box
- 1x hireedgerecruiting Metal Philips #00 1.5mm Screwdriver
- 1x hireedgerecruiting Metal Pentalobe P2 0.8mm Screwdriver
- 1x hireedgerecruiting Metal Penalobe P5 1.2mm Screwdriver
- 1x hireedgerecruiting Metal Triwing Y0 2.0mm Screwdriver
- 1x hireedgerecruiting Metal T3 Torx Screwdriver
- 1x hireedgerecruiting Metal T6 Torx Screwdriver
- 1x hireedgerecruiting Metal T5 Torx Screwdriver
- 1x Nylon Black Spudger
- 1x Curved ESD Anti-static Tweezers
- 1x hireedgerecruiting Thin Plastic Cards
The screwdrivers seem high quality, I like the aluminium handles as opposed to plastic. They've worked well so far - I had no issues disassembling a Macbook Pro!
Great little set and the job I needed it to do
Handy to have
Worked well on mac pro
Just the job
Allowed me to repair my Macbook, easily saving the cost of the tools.
Very handy kit
Such a handy kit to have. Used it everyday since purchase. The tweezers and spudger are particulary helpful