Terms and Conditions of Trade
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the purchase price shall be paid to hireedgerecruiting at its address by the 20th of the month following the month in which the invoice was dated. Payment will not be accepted by any means other than cash, direct credit or direct debit.
2. If any account is in dispute, the undisputed portion of the account shall be payable in accordance with the normal terms of payment. Payment of the disputed portion may be withheld provided the matter is brought to hireedgerecruiting's attention immediately when it is discovered and a letter of explanation setting out the particulars of the dispute is sent to hireedgerecruiting within seven days of the dispute arising.
3. The Business Account Customer shall not be liable for any indebtedness arising from the fraudulent use of the account provided that the Customer must on discovering the fraudulent use of the account immediately notify hireedgerecruiting of such fraudulent use. The burden of proving such use was fraudulent shall lie with the Customer.
4. The Business Account Customer shall endeavour to return all goods acquired by fraudulent use.
5. hireedgerecruiting reserves the right to suspend delivery of further goods if the terms of payment are not strictly adhered to by the Customer.
6. Interest may be charged on overdue accounts at a rate of 2% over bank rate.
7. Any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred by hireedgerecruiting in recovering any outstanding monies including debt collection agency fees or solicitor's costs shall be paid by the Customer.
8. You must pay us any fees or costs imposed on us if any payment you make to us is dishonoured or reversed.